Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weekly outfit. Week #5. and Espadrilles for all!

Last week was a very special one, I got my degree, I went to the beach and got in the water for the first time this year, and Daniela, my best friend came to visit us from Mdrid where she lives now, and we all got Espadrilles!

Best friends in action
Lovely Espadrilles


Skirt: 5
Dress:1



From up left:

Sunday
Top / Got it from Ruth I Skirt / TNT I Shoes / H&M

Monday
Top / Zara I Skirt / Topshop I Espadrilles / Madrid!

Tuesday
Top / 2nd hand store, Jerusalen I Belt / TNT I Skirt / Lucky n.2 I Shoes / Topshop

Wednesday
Dress / Zara kids I Espadrilles / Madrid!

Thursday
Top / Ramla market I Skirt / Mango I Shoes / H&M I Bracelet / Hagar Satat

Friday
Swimsuit / Somwhere in Norway I Skirt / TNT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...